Sunday, January 03, 2021

TWENTY TWENTY WON!

 1 John  4:4  Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.  

 1 John  5:4  For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. 

  1 John  5:5  Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

Hello Sweethearts you are welcome to this amazing year.  Happy New Year. Happy First Sunday of the Years 2021!

I want to sincerely appreciate you all for being there for us throughout the years.  It's another year again and we trust God that it will only get better in Jesus name... Amen.

It has really been challenging posting because someone hacked my instagram account and it was very difficult retrieving it because It was linked to other social media accounts but I thank God who helped me and I quickly did the Two step Authentication but this time I was faster than the hacker.

So, back to our topic what is God saying, the scriptures above says it all. We are agreed that 2O20 was kinda challenging but to some persons including by humble self God changed so many things about us forever, so many people that I know got their highest breakthroughs ever in 2020. I remember during the heat of the pandemic I wrote and warned followers of my write up then not to follow people to say 2020 is a bad year or 2020 should out of their year because to them they didn't use it  but those who cared listen also shared a lot testimonies with me and I'm glad God also helped me too severally.

Now, they have started again saying 2021 will even be tougher. Remember Survival of the fittest it is only the strong the survives. 


Be Strong

You have one option be strong! Yes we know we are in the end times and so many things that we may not even understand can happen because the Bible says so but the way out is be strong.If you panic you will suffer what others are meant to suffer. That will not be you in Jesus name..  Amen. 

How can I be Strong? 

This is no motivational write up, because the era the we are it's only God that can help you and I. So all we can do now is to hold on to His Word in Isaiah  41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

This is no time to play church or be a Christian only by religious status. This is the time to truly serve God so that all that He has promised can be yours.

1)He has Said we should Fear not: Don't let the Media scare you with their news and Negative predictions. God's Word is Forever current for any given situation.

2)God Himself said He will strengthen you. Halelujah ! It means no matter the wind you will win and soar above all you will not faint because God is your strength.

3) He will uphold and help you: you better trust Him to do just that because even the people we thought could help us during the pandemic we suddenly realized they too needed more help than us.

4) With His right hand of His righteousness : Remember we serve a righteous God to enjoy all these we have to live rightly don't joke with your Spiritual life because it's only the sons and daughters of God that will be led by the Spirit. Consciously Walk with God not just working for Him only.

5) Above all our victory is sure,Remember it is TWENTY TWENTY WON meaning it is already settled We have won already. So all we need is to walk in the realm of this Victory by following these steps and God can even show you more because the deeper you go with Him the more things He will show you.

Prayer 

I pray for you today, You shall have victory from every side in Jesus name.

You will be a victor and not a victim of circumstances in Jesus name. 

I pray for you today receive strength in your inner man to carry on throughout this Year in Jesus name... Amen

Thanks so much for reading, if you may be wondering how do you get This  strength The first step is to give your life to the Lord Jesus Christ by saying the following prayers : Lord Jesus I accept you as my Lord and Saviour. I believe you died for me and on the third day you rose again that I might be justified.  Cleanse me with your blood from all my sins. Amen!  

Congratulations! You can send us messages In all our Social media platforms for follow up and share your testimonies and comments too.

No comments:

Post a Comment