Saturday, January 02, 2021

THE CALL!

 Zephaniah  3:17 The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.  3:18 I will gather them that are sorrowful for the solemn assembly, who are of thee, to whom the reproach of it was a burden.  3:19 Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee: and I will save her that halteth, and gather her that was driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame.  

3:20 At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the LORD.

This is the call, God's Own choiced servant answered the call. He gave his all to fulfil the call. Who am I writing about? I'm referring to no other but Rev Vincent O. Uabor. 




I'm glad to have met and knew you personally Sir, till your home calling I'm glad I was always in contact. Two weeks to your home calling we still chatted on whatsapp,  I never knew it was close because you were always strong for us.

The Encounter 

My personal experience can't be contained here. It all started way back in February 14th, 2010 when I was invited by my Mum to Life Pentecostal Assembly for the first time . I was very careful because I was scared of meeting a fake man of God because I was still very young in faith. So fast forward I came I met the message that day I call it an encounter because till date I can't forget the Topic which was Titled Voices , You talked about voices from the City, the temple, our voice and Voice from God. In my life have not heard such a topic I was moved I knew I had to refuse any voice that is not from God. How can I forget to mention Jordan Encounter , the Elijah-Elisha experience or is it the Altar of Answers Divine Enquiry I was blessed by these Altars. Your teachings made me in particular to know which man of God to listen to and who not to listen to because God used you to create to solid foundation for me.


Daddy you taught me( because I'm writing for myself ) about discovering who we are through our GTSKA (Gifts, Talents, Skills, knowledge and Ability) For the first time I had direction in life and I can categorically say that God used you to give me a path to follow. 

You are indeed a man of many parts your Academic excellence alone was an inspiration to me during my undergraduate days, your testimonies were sources of inspiration for me. You also excelled career wise and stood your ground as a man of God not to be enticed by the Kings meat what more can I say other than to say thank you for being the man that you are Sir.  You remain an example for me to keep learning from thank you so much Sir. We from Life Finders Dormitorio we forever miss you and you are greatly loved Sir. We say thank you for Answering the Call and I know you are in a better place with the Saints in Heaven. 

No comments:

Post a Comment