Sunday, August 19, 2018

MY TESTIMONY

Luke  21:13  And it shall turn to you for a testimony.

Hello Sweethearts, I trust your week has been fine, more so it is the end of the month, so there is every possibility that some alerts have been received, some business deals have been closed and so on.

We have discussed ALONE in the past weeks and God has been faithful with Testimonies coming in as a result of how people have been blessed by our write ups all Glory to God.
God will be encouraging us this week let us know that He is aware that we are already in the second  half of the year, He knows you are yet to see your husband change his behaviour, He knows you are yet to see your wife change to be the woman you first fell in love with. He knows how much you wished your children begin to yield to what you tell them. You may even wonder where all these attitudes is coming from since you never stressed your parents and now it is like they are  opposite of who you were while growing up as a teenager. He knows that you are currently struggling with that business and even that Carrier He is fully aware of all these.
So you mean He is aware? Yes Dear! He is fully aware. So why Has He not done anything concerning it, Why will He watch me go through all these and not decided to put an end at once?

God of Principles
God is a God of principles He has already given us a principle for getting. He said we should ask(Matt.7:7-8) and He told us His response. The first issue is that some will never ask God but will complain to their colleagues, wife, Children and so on. That is not asking they won't solve that issue for you.  So many are complaining but are not asking.
Secondly, most persons stop at asking they don't confront the issue at hand. They get so used to talking to God only and forget to talk to  the issue. I know you may be wondering: that means I will be talking to myself. No!  You are talking to the issue. For example in Mark 11:23-24 talks about you must speak to the mountain, then it went further saying you must command it to move, going further it said tell the mountain where you want it to go, which is the sea,  and it will be done. Jesus didn't say tell God, He said say to this mountain. So what you can do is this say:
-I am a fruitful soul winner, so shall it be in Jesus name.
-The souls God has given me are abiding. So shall it be in Jesus name.
-My Husband(Mention his full names)  you are loving and caring Man and so shall it be in Jesus name.
-My children you all are very good, obedient and  well behaved children. So shall it be in Jesus name.
-My Business you are blossoming. So shall it be in Jesus name.
-I now have my dream Job.
-I'm doing very well, I'm fufiled  and I'm the best in my Carrier Path. So shall it be in Jesus name.
The list is endless but with these you can create your world.
Thirdly, don't stop talking faithfilled words no matter what. What is happening now that is unpleasant is not the truth but a fact. The truth is what God has said. To know what God has said is by going through His Word(the Bible).
Finally the only way all these will work perfectly well is by giving your life to Jesus. If you haven't done so, you will just say these prayers with me Lord Jesus, I accept you are my Lord and personal Saviour, I believe your died for me and on the third day you rose again. Wash me by your blood. Amen.

You can follow us in our various social media platforms especially on FACEBOOK with over 1,800 family members there with lots of blessings as and information to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment