Saturday, June 10, 2017

HORA

Hey Dear, I trust you've  had a great week? Most times we don't want the weekend to end but you know what we don't have a choice in this at all.. Lol...
This brings us to what I know you would have been wondering "Hora" what is it all about? Hora is the Spanish word for "time". I can recall I wrote an article sometime ago which was on "The Beauty of Time"; you could find time to read it. 
Here is our guide for this awesome time of having fun together
Ecclesiastes  3:1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

I will like to make you understand somethings that time is a carved out part from eternity(Forever). God who is our heavenly Father lives for eternity and He decided to give man part of this eternity which is called HORA or otherwise TIME. 
It is very important you know what to do per time because time waits for nobody if you doubt it yesterday was 9th of June 2017, it is gone for life, the 9th of June will be next year. That's it !


Season 
Let's reason the word season, this could as well be called Phase. It could be as well be taken as stages. Whatever stage you are is as a result of what you currently know until you know better you won't leave that stage. The Beauty of a phase is that we have all to learn at a particular season in ones life being good or bad there is always what to learn and move on. Don't let that failed course, failed relationships, marriage, business, career just to mention only a few  weigh you down sum the courage face facts and ask yourself where did I get it all wrong? Please don't blame anyone at all because if you will remove pride and go deep to the truth you will find out that some how it was your fault. So accept it and think of how to be better.  I am sorry to let you know that until you learn what you ought to learn you will never leave a phase or a particular season will not go by for another to come.

I was with someone this week and we had a discussion somehow he told me of business he was into and stopped it; Of course the questionnaire in me came alive LOL. ..I was like why, what happened and what did you do wrong? I wasn't interested in failure story but my focus was where he missed  because I believe anything will work if you know the way out.

Purpose 
There is a purpose you are in that current phase of life. Until you discover the purpose you can't utilise it and invariably you can't maximise it either. Forget the question why me Lord? The question is why not you? Especially when you know that there is a purpose. Keep calm and learn so you can maximise and learn.
 Here is what Apostle Paul has to say in
 1 Thessalonians  5:18  In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 
 I will like to correct a mentality here because in bad times you are not to thank God for the bad times or event because anything bad is never from God but you are thanking Him because He will definitely make you victorious.

I have learnt from so many mistakes  and unpleasant situations in my life and I am grateful to God because I have used them to help people out in several ways.
At this moment I will like to drop my pen to continue some other times because,This is just the introduction though we definitely continue this series. CATCH YA, HAVE FUN!

ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU HAVE TO BE A LIFE FINDER TO BE A LIFE GIVER!

Search for our page on Facebook @Life Finders Dormitorio and like it to get motivated daily. 



No comments:

Post a Comment