Sunday, January 08, 2017

Agenda 2017

2016 was indeed a great year despite all the numerous challenges we still made it. We are now in 2017 I don't need to remind you of that Lol, but what I'm concerned about is what to expect from #LFD. We made a pause only on our website but our facebook page has been busy you can check it out because the board had to make some clarifications and settle things that will ensure no more break especially on the website despite other schedules and involvement. Don't get me wrong #LFD is my life and we have been working hard especially with our partners behind the scene.

This what I want to set straight :
1)I am not a blogger, just using this medium to reach out to persons #LFD is far bigger than just a blog.
2)#LFD series will be weekends especially on Sunday to start the week. During the course of the week other posts maybe there but not compulsorily everyday. You can keep checking the site everyday you never can tell what you will meet though.
3) There will be an unleashing of prizes this year. I will keep you posted that's if you follow closely.
4) Concerning Adverts please let me  want to emphasize that I advertise anything concerning the Gospel or Sincere NGOs like some of our partners. Those persons that came to me and I rejected I am you will know why. I only rejected them but I helped them get links to a site that will gladly accept them(I tried).
4) If you want a post of your articles on the website just let me know on time and I will schedule you but meanwhile you can post your articles anytime on the facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/LifeFindersDormitorio/


Thanks it shall be a great year for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment