Monday, August 31, 2020

MY FRUITS PART 3

 My Fruits Part 3

 Proverbs  18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

Hello Precious ones! How has it been with you all, I trust you have been adjusting to the new normal? The social distancing, the wearing of face mask and to mention only a few. Who would have thought about all these happening at the beginning of the year.

To go further I would like to mention that I'm so sorry there was no post last month on our website because of some logistic issues which have been taken care of by His Grace.

My Fruits(My Mouth)

My fruits this time our focus will be on our mouth. I can boldly say it that what most people are going through today is as a result of what they said yesterday before it translated to what they did. You can hardly act without saying to yourself first . So the question is what are you saying to yourself in your closet?  You know it's easy to to speak positively when you are in the midst of your friends so you don't look like you are not motivated especially when who you are currently with is highly optimistic. The question is when you leave him or her what do you say to yourself? What you say or believe have the ability to even cancel prayers prayed on you and alter God's plan for your life. This is so serious that even when you say some careless words out of fun it can also affect you either way according to Ecclesiastes  5:6  Suffer not thy mouth to cause thy flesh to sin; neither say thou before the angel, that it was an error: wherefore should God be angry at thy voice, and destroy the work of thine hands?  You have to be intentional on what you say since you are the one that will reap whatever you say. It is not even the person you are trying to please funny enough.



My Responsibility 

I will be direct here please be cautious of what you say because with time it will affect what you do and what you keep doing will affect the course of your life. You can observe that this year a lot of people have been complaining, a lot of people have jokingly said that they won't include the year 2020 to their age because they didn't use it even when the year is still fresh. I have personally seen a lot of people who achieved more this year than ever before. If you are among those saying all those words jokingly or seriously please stop it so you don't end being an under achiever by the end of the year. This should be your focus the remaining part of this year: Mark  11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Prayer

My Heavenly Father any negative word I may have said that is affecting me currently or would affect me tomorrow I cancel it by the blood of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Thanks so much for reading I'm sure you were blessed. Don't forget to follow us on all our social media platforms especially on facebook like our page and follow us and invite others to do so. God bless you.

Remember that you have to be a Life Finder (in Christ) to be a Life giver (to your world).

No comments:

Post a Comment