Wednesday, May 27, 2020

MY FRUITS

Psalms  127:3  Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
Hello Dear Precious People of God it is good to here once again. I will not fail to appreciate you all for the kinds words and prayers during my birthday. I am indeed very grateful. Some persons were like I didn't know if you were writing about your birthday or it #LFD birthday. The truth is I find it very difficult talking about myself without including #LFD because that's my divine calling so please pardon me whenever I do and please try and understand.


My Fruits
When we talk about fruits what comes to your mind? I'm sure seeds comes in because we get fruits from seeds and the cycle continues. The important thing i want you to know is that there must be a planting whether you were conscious of it or not is not the issue.  The same goes with children because they are the fruits of human. Whether they were consciously planned for or it came unplanned is not the bone of contention but what I'm saying here is that since that child was given birth to and he or she must be taken good care of so we can enjoy their sweetness just as we enjoy our natural fruits from plants.

The Teacher
There is an old African Proverb that says that "It is the community that brings up a child " So who are the teachers then? It means teachers are not limited to the Parents or school Teachers anyone can be a teacher including your phones and TV included. I will discuss that of phones and TV in detail subsequently. Proverbs  22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
You can see the pattern that was given by this scripture isn't? It is easily understood but my concern here is which way is actually the right way to go? Hmmm .. Yes!  That's the challenge we have today. How can you give what you don't have? The sad truth is that you will only teach your child or children what you know. I will even shock you more do you know that they observe more than they listen? So can you actually practice what you don't know even if you try telling them somethings you don't know. So many people don't even know they are ignoring their children in the name of trying to provide for them which is good but it also very important to know how they are doing. The fact is what they may say at times may not make sense but please let them get used to telling you everything that happens to them everyday. I can never forget the day I was speaking to a young girl of about eleven years old about Jesus. I was telling her how important it is to give her life to Jesus. After I had finished speaking she said I will have to tell my Mum first that I want to give my life to Jesus. I was so happy because it shows a relationship had been built, a mindset had been built up for that child, I told her to go ahead and do so. A week later I asked her if she did she was like my Mum is very busy she doesn't have my time,then I was perplexed.

The Call 
1)I'm calling on everyone let's rise up because of our children let's first give then a listening ear. Give them room to voice out their own thoughts especially when they are angry don't shut them up let them be. If you have difficulty understanding these children please go online and read some materials about child development, watch videos especially godly ones. Nobody was born with the gift of knowing all about children. It is either you learn from your friends or from experience but experience at times can be expensive.
2) We have to learn how to behave well or at least pretend to behave well when these children are around us. You don't want to be responsible for a negative trait  that will be passed to a child.
3)We have to be aware that if you are not teaching that child someone else will but pray it's good teacher. The painful aspect is that we have more bad examples than the good ones. Have I mentioned that Children learn more from your phones and TV. During this lockdown children have been forced to learn from home through The internet and you know what that means they have access to various  sites in your absence. When I was very young I was usually sent to the room whenever a movie that is rated 18 was on but these days I observed that every movie  more like a Family movie no difference anymore. Please it is better to displease them by restricting some things they do now so they won't become a source of concern for you tomorrow.
So in summary if we want responsible adults we better start raising responsible children they are not too young to be responsible.
You are blessed!

Prayer
My Father empower me to continuously play a positive role in the life of any child that comes my way in Jesus Name.... Amen.

Good News 
We have over 11,000 family members on facebook so if you have not joined you can do so by liking our page.
Our weekly prayers online have started . You can join our Weekly Prayers every Wednesday. You can send your Prayer Requests through a message Or on the comment section of the Prayer post. God bless you!


No comments:

Post a Comment