Friday, January 04, 2019

WRITING A LETTER THANK YOU TO GOD

Psalms  103:1 Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.  103:2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:

Hello Sweethearts! You are welcome to this great Year 2019.
I want to specially write A Thank You Letter  to God almighty. Yes o He deserves much more because If I can sit down to write Prayer Requests of which I know I will still write this year...Lol ..then I should be able to write a thank you letter to this same God.

So, I bless His Holy name for His benefits listing only a few such as His mercies upon me as a family (spirit,  soul and body), my immediate family, my family friends, my family colleagues and everyone that have been following and are yet to follow our write ups and posts both on the website and our Social Media platforms I'm sure you have been blessed doing so any way but  let me add another blessing, God bless you! This year is going to be greater and better by His Grace. You don't have to be  a part of it physically like some persons have done already (Whom I  value so much), you can be  in proxy by just letting us know how to best serve you better like some of our readers always do by just commenting or sending us a direct message in our inbox especially through our Facebook Page. I really cannot thank God enough for His Grace, inspiration  and strength . So our write ups will go a step further by His Grace and some other aspects of Life Finders Dormitorio will be unveiled as time goes on . Keep following as we too keep following God for inspiration and ideas to serve God and you better.

YOUR APPRECIATION
Thank You for  reading my own appreciation, Do you yourself a favour write a Letter thank you to God today, did I mean a thank you letter? Yes! I hear you say you may not have the time or will do it later (which may never be done) but when you need something you have the time to write PRAYER REQUEST isn't it, now I'm letting you know about a Thank You Letter it is sounding somehow Lol... Do know what? Just sit down this weekend and go reflect through 2018 with a paper and a pen and write out the benefits following Psalms 103 pattern OK. I will like to mention that it will be short sightedness to start with material or financial blessings. Please start with things money can't buy such as Life, Health, Air, your eyes, your ears, your mouth, your legs, peace of mind, joy and so on. Yes! It sounds like normal isn't but please don't take these privileges for granted. Then thank for the things He did in your family, friends and colleagues before you can think of material and finally thank Him for those things you are yet to see and so on. Happy Thank You Letter Writing, enough of the Prayer Requests. God bless you once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment