Saturday, March 10, 2018

WHAT IS #LFD???

Habakkuk  2:2 And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.

Hello, I want to sincerely appreciate you, don't let your mind  go too far I actually mean the you that is currently reading this post now, I am thanking you for your constant follow up on our articles. We receive lots of messages  and testimonies anytime we post especially from our PEROSNAL SERIES(i.e my personal  write ups) .
Well, I will be addressing some questions that have been asked all these while  which includes: what is #LFD? who is #LFD ?I will also go further by letting you know where it is going (vision).



What is #LFD?
#LFD is Life Finders Dormitorio. Dormitorio is the Spanish word for House and we can invariably say call it Life Finders House but remember we are unique so we chose Dormitorio.
For the records, I will like to let you know that it used to be called Love Finders Dormitorio until God gave me an encounter March 7,2015 making me understand that it is Life He is using me to build not limiting me to Love only giving me John  10:10 (The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly) as the scripture for the vision.

Who is #LFD?
#LFD is you and me. I specifically said so because we have Life in us and we are living and more so we are meant to make use of the life in us positively to affect the world around us:this actually led to my  favourite quote here that we have to be a Life Finder ( in God ) to be a Life Giver (to the World). 

WHERE IS #LFD GOING?
The truth is #LFD has been birthed to affect life and one thing is sure life is complex you know and God made me understand that it is the Family aspect  of Life He has chosen me to address hence LIFE FINDERS DORMITORIO has be called for the  RESTORATION OF LOST FAMILY VIRTUES, because once we have a healthy family we will definitely have a better society,He went further by making me understand that we have families almost everywhere we find ourselves apart from our biological family using Proverbs  18:24 A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.
This person is claimed to be a friend(which can be found in your office, school, Neighbors, some brethren in Church and so on)  yet he is closer than your biological brother so it our duty to located these persons and know them so that we don't misunderstand their importance.
I have personally made this clear in various platforms I have spoken especially in the  youth platforms I have spoken in Benin and Lagos especially, making them know that their future family starts from the relationship they are keeping now more so,knowing who they are and their purpose on earth will make it easier.

Once again thanks for following us on our various platforms especially on Facebook  where we have a solid platform of over 500 family members. Together we appropriate the Victory God has given us over the siege that Satan is trying to put in families in the end time. In Jesus name.. Amen.
God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment