Monday, March 07, 2016

Ex-Wife of Mercy Johnson's husband still in shock.

Lovely Okojie, former wife of Odianosen Okojie
(Mercy Johnson’s husband), is yet to recover from
the heartbreak that saw the father of her two children move on with very popular Actress, Mercy
Johnson.
“She is still bitter. She felt betrayed. She is not thinking of another marriage now. She is yet to
recover from the past experience.”
Reports had it that Lovely flared up when asked to talk about her ex-husband over the
weekend in a telephone chat.
“What do you mean? That is my past. Don’t ask me
questions about my past. I don’t want to relate
with my past. In fact, I don’t know what you are talking about, I have no explanation to anybody.
Life is full of ups and downs. I have accepted my fate. The children are doing fine. I thank God for
them. ”Lovely came to public consciousness when she
raised the alarm in 2011 that the man Actress Mercy Johnson was planning to marry was actually
her legal husband.
Lovely dropped the bombshell with pictures of her
marriage to Okojie to back up her claim. However,
that didn’t stop Okojie from getting married to Mercy Johnson.
How do you see this? I think this will make another movie...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment