Friday, February 26, 2016

I rejected an offer from a top African Nation- Oliseh

Head coach of the SUPER Eagles, Sunday Oliseh has claimed that
he was approached by an unnamed top African nation last
year but turned down their offer.
Oliseh, 41, revealed at one of the sessions of the Social
Media Week on Thursday that the offer from the African
country came in just three months after he took charge
of Nigeria’s Super Eagles.
“I must state that within three monthsof coaching the Super Eagles, I got an offer from a top African nation to become the coach of their national team,but I turned it down,” Oliseh
said via Skype from his base in Belgium.
I hope the NFF will appreciate his patriotism and be patient with him because NFF and Nigerian are after positive results.

No comments:

Post a Comment