Thursday, December 05, 2013

How Do I change my Boyfriend's friends?

Hello,I will like to remain anonymous because I don't know if my boyfriend is currently reading this.

They say birds of the same feather flock together and many times I feel like it’s true but in this instance I hope it’s not.
So I’ve been dating this guy for a while, and for the most part he has been a great boyfriend. No real cause to complain, but my major issue is his friends.
His friends are all single, and they party way too much. Every weekend they are going to some club or another and always hanging with random club girls that only God knows what their eye is chooking for.
I know my boyfriend doesn’t want anything else, but I feel like he’s always being exposed to easy loose girls by his friends that are single and still mingling. He never tries to keep me away from going out it with him, but most times I don’t feel like going out all the time so I let him go hang with his friends.

Sometimes I over hear the convos his friends have and they are always talking about some girl they smashed or want to smash and all their random escapades. One time they were talking about a girl I knew, and you need to hear how they just disrespecting the girl because she slept with one of them a few times. Are these the kind of friends I want my boyfriend hanging around?

I have tried to encourage him to hang out with more guys who are in relationships or married but he says “They are dry and boring, and never want to do anything.” I don’t understand what he means by that. Is it cos they don’t go out partying all the time? or that they’d rather go to a play or a movie than playing video games with the “homies” and discussing babes?

I feel like his friends are trying to get him to be single again and exposing him to all the things that are out there.He might be good now, but I feel like one day he’ll realize he doesn’t want to be in a relationship anymore, and leave me. Or even worse that one of those skanky girls will get their paws on him, and make him cheat.

How do I keep him from hangout with his single friends all the time? I feel like if a guy is serious about a relationship he should be hanging a lot with single friends. Isn’t that distracting? Or am I just being ridiculous?
I’ll appreciate any advice,Thank You.

1 comment:

  1. Now this what I have to say. Try being around him all the time and also try and improve on yourself always do things that are new so he doesn't get bored because it appears you are the boring type and he is the fun seeking type that is why he always gave reasons to be with them.

    ReplyDelete